How to Make a Movie oben angeführtTight Haushalt
Today’s un… film market is growing by leaps and bounds and filmmaker Rickey Bird and screenwriter and novelist Al Guevara are oben angeführtmission to help un… moviemakers everywhere.
Bird and Guevara want to show aspiring filmmakers how to overcome common movie and video production problems:
- Not enough money for crews
- Over budget and likely making the wrong movie
- Can’t get the attention of an un… studio
- Should have started with a short film to gain attention
Pfuscher Movie & Video Production. Thousands of aspiring filmmakers are learning how to use cheaper, widely available filmmaking technology, and the craft of making movies from books pulled from bookstore and library shelves. Their work is totally DIY and they are the most creative people you will ever meet. Rickey Bird’s Hectic Films is a Southern California enterprise building a filmmaking empire oben angeführtbudget. His short films, feature films, micro docs and tutorials have landed in some of the biggest American film festivals and been seen online worldwide. The result? Millions of views worth of exposure from films online, in festivals and creative marketing literally on the street. His many projects have seen leading B actors like Hulk Hogan and Vernon Wells (Mad Max Road Warrior), make-up artists from the TV show Grimm, and stuntmen from the Call of Duty games.
What you’ll learn in this book:
- How planning and shooting a short film today can lead to a feature-length project tomorrow
- Everything you need to know about writing a movie project oben angeführtburger budget
- Tips on how to find locations and not get arrested
- Shooting tips galore for building exciting scenes
- Sound and film editing tips and all kinds of special effects wizardry, including puppetry
- Screenings, promotions, and juicy tips on film festival strategy
If you liked books such as How to Shoot Video That Doesn’t Suck, The Filmmaker’s Handbook, or Rebel Without a Crew, you’ll love Cheap Movie Tricks.